Call our free helpline for information and advice on home to school/college transport. We can advise on:
- eligibility for home to school/college transport
- application for home to school/college transport
- how to appeal a local authority decision to refuse transport assistance
- signpost you to relevant sections of law and Government guidance to support appeals against LA decisions
- any other questions regarding home to school/college transport
Fees – Nothing, this is a completely free service.
Contact the helpline on: 07986768085
Sentas can support your appeal against an LA decision to refuse to provide home to school/college transport from start to finish. This involves writing all appeal letters, liaising with the LA on your behalf (should you wish) and making a complaint to the local Government ombudsman should we not win the case using the Local Authority internal appeals process.
Fees – £20 to take on your case, with a further £30 fee payable only if we win your transport case.
For families on Low Income (i.e household income less than £17,000) this charge is halved to £10 to take on the case, with a further £15 fee if we win your case.
Do you run a parent group who needs advice on home to school/college transport? Sentas can give a presentation to your parent group on home to school transport, or even hold some surgeries in your area.
Fee – £150 plus transport and any accommodation costs (if required)
If you run a group that cannot afford this amount, please still contact Sentas to see if we are able to attend your group meeting, we will not let cost be a barrier to families getting the help that is needed.